Erectile Dysfunction Signs and Causes: The Main Concepts
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is a common male problem characterized by a consistent inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse.
Common erectile dysfunction signs include:
- Inability to achieve an erection;
- Inability to maintain an erection.
An erection occurs when the blood fills the cavities of the cavernous bodies of the penis. Typically, this occurs when a man thinks about sex or because a partner stimulates his penis, or in a combination of these two reasons. As a result, the signals “run” through the nerves that lead from the spinal cord to the genitals and “sign” the blood vessels in the penis, which needs to expand. A larger influx of blood causes the penis to increase in size.
Achieving an erection is a complex process. According to Canadian Health and Care Mall, it can be easily influenced by various factors, such as:
Excessive alcohol – potency and alcohol are poorly compatible, since the latter causes a prolonged spasm of the vessels after their expansion;
smoking – nicotine narrows vital blood vessels – that’s why erectile dysfunction symptoms are more often manifested in smokers.
Erectile dysfunction should not be confused with ejaculation problems, such as premature ejaculation, in which the processes of excitation, orgasm and ejaculation occur very quickly.
Sometimes impotence occurs only in certain situations. For example, an erection occurs during masturbation, or after a dream, but man can’t achieve it with a sexual partner. In these cases, we probably speak about psychological erectile dysfyncation causes (for example, stress). This condition is called psychogenic impotence. However, if you are unable to achieve an erection under any circumstances, the main reason is the physical condition.
What is erectile dysfunction and what are its types?
Erectile dysfunction can include both complete and partial inability to achieve an erection or ejaculation, as well as a tendency to maintain an erection for a very short period.
Canadian Pharmacy classifies the following erectile dysfunction types:
- Mild erectile dysfunction;
- A rarely occurring inability to achieve ejaculation.
Usually, these symptoms disappear without erectile dysfunction treatment. Therefore, men suffering from a mild disorder of erectile function rarely seek medical help. Or they try to cope with the problem themselves and buy erectile dysfunction pills from Canadian HealthCare Mall, a male vacuum pump and other mechanical devices. Some men change partners, thinking that the woman is to blame for not being able to achieve an erection. However, the main danger is as follows:
- Men who experience erectile dysfunction without any heart problems, face a serious risk of developing cardiovascular disease in the future. And as erectile dysfunction becomes more pronounced, the signs of latent heart disease can also become more troubling.
- The risk of impotence increases with age. It is four times higher in men aged 60 and older than those who have not reached the age of 40 (according to a study published in the Journal of Urology by Canadian Health Care Mall). Men with a low level of education are also more likely to experience sexual impotence, perhaps because they tend to lead a less healthy lifestyle, eat less healthy food and drink more.
Erectile dysfunction causes are numerous, they include:
- Diseases of blood vessels (eg, peripheral vascular disease and others);
- Systemic diseases;
- Hormonal imbalance;
- Taking medications (for example, from high blood pressure).
Erectile dysfunction in young men is also a frequent phenomenon. In this case, erectile dysfunction risk factors include anxiety – especially nervousness at the thought of a direct sexual intercourse, a possible partner’s pregnancy or the use of a condom.
Many men of this age group complain that “they can not get along with a condom”, because always, as soon as they try to put it on, their erection disappears immediately.
Other common causes of partial or complete erectile dysfunction in the middle age include:
- Sense of guilt and loss (the latter often happens when a person tries to form new sexual relations);
- Drug use;
Problems in the sexual sphere is an early “call” that you need to pay close attention to your physical and mental health. With Canadian Health&Care Mall, you can easily fix your erectile problems. Here you can buy erectile dysfunction medication online on the most favorable terms!